Today, on Veterans Day, we honor those who served our country, and thank them for their continued dedication to our nation. In the United States there are many valuable benefits available to veterans, including VA home loans. For more than 75 years, VA home loans have given millions of veterans and their families the opportunity purchase their own homes.
As we consider the full impact of VA home loans, it is important to both understand these excellent ones options for Veterans and share them with those we know who will benefit the most. For a variety of different reasons, many Veterans do not use their home loans on VA, so be it expert about what is available and how they work, many may change the game.
Facts about 2019 VA Home Loans (most current data):
- 624,546 home loans guaranteed by the Veterans Administration.
- 306,879 VA home loans were made without a advance payment.
- 2,055 scholarships totaling $ 118 million were provided to help seriously disabled veterans purchase, modify or build a home to meet their needs.
VA Home Loans Often Offer:
- No down payment options provided that the sale price is not higher than the appraised value of the home.
- Better conditions and interest rates than loans from other lenders.
- Less closing costs, which can be paid by the seller.
The best thing you can do today to celebrate Weather Day is to share this information with those who may be able to benefit from these loan options. Let’s connect today to discuss your questions about home loan benefits. Thank you for your service.
Content previously posted in Keep Current Things